Friday, November 13, 2009

100 pushups Week 2 Day 2

Whoever said attitude was everything was right, trust me. I woke up with a 'can-do' attitude, and attacked the pushups 'like a problem.'

Set 1: 10 pushups, 19secs
Set 2: 13 pushups, 29secs
Set 3: 9 pushups, 19secs
Set 4: 9 pushups, 29secs
Final set: 17 pushups, 42secs

Total number of pushups: 58 pushups
Time taken: 13 minutes

The first set was a breeze. I felt like I was on diesel ... Perhaps the 10 pushups I did yesterday contributed to it, perhaps ... But after the third set, why lie, I 'saw' stars... for I got to experience that mocking phrase, 'until you can physically do no more' especially when I did the 'death' set.
I hadn't noted the number of pushups per set, especially the second set where I did 13 instead of 12. Just as well for the previous session I did a pushup less on the second set. The final set asked for a minimum of 13 pushups; I did 17. Excellent!.
Thirteen sessions to go.
I checked the website ... Week 2 day 2 has 1,873 participants ... so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment