Sunday, November 1, 2009

100 pushups, Day 1, Week 1

I started the 100 pushups in 6 weeks programme today (http://hundredpushups.com).
The aim is to build on my strength, or something!
I did 30 pushups: 6-6-4-4-10. Between the sets, I rested for about 60 seconds.
According to the programme, you rest for a day before you do the next day's challenge.
Each week has three sessions. Today's was just a breeze... see you on Tuesday for day 2 where I have to do at least 42 pushups ... see ya on Tuesday.
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on taking the 100 pushups challenge. Its a very challenging program but I am sure week 1-3 will be easy for you. Week 4 is where the rubber will meet the road but its worth it and you will enjoy it and learn from it.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha! It may start sooner than week 4 but am with it man. 100 pushups at a go. It feels like the US Army's notorous 'give ne fifty!'
    Let's see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete