Thursday, November 5, 2009

100 pushups, Week 1, Day 3

So far so good: 8-10-7-7 pushups then a final set of 13 pushups. Total: 45 pushups in 11 min 26 sec. Not bad.
By the time I got through the second set - 10 pushups - I was feeling the 'wail' of the muscles but the thought of doing three less - 7 - put a smile on my face.
After the mandatory/scheduled pushups, I took like forever before I turned to the 'exhaustion' final lap where I did 13. I willed myself to do the 13... and it felt good after, much, much after.
Fifteen sessions to go. I'm not feeling as much pain in my arms ...
According to the website, there are 3,209 pushup-ers on week 1, day 3 - contrast that with 455 on week 6, day 3! We are talking 2,754 guys who have dropped out. Five weeks from now, I want to be among the 455 that saw the programme through.
Cheers fellas;

No comments:

Post a Comment