Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yesterday (Wednesday, Sept 28): 29min ...

Sorry for the late post...
Very little to report save for the fact that I was up quite early, 5.12am, and since I had to attend a HR Baraza - one of those fancy meetings where no one in HR talks about adding your salary - I hit the road earlier. I was eager and despite some hamstring pain, I ran pretty fast and enjoyed the push. From what I did, a little more push and I should return a respectable sub-2 hour run ...
All in all, I managed 29min but covered a longer distance. Yeah, and the number of runners is encouraging: there were 13 runners ...

2 comments:

  1. Stretch and warm up. Don't forget. And avoid too much too soon. Other than collecting the 10K, you should be aiming at doing a sub 2 hours Ndakaini in 2012.
    All the best man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without doubt man, without doubt. But first I need to be consistent. If I can avoid the injuries and manage to run week in, week out, work on my distance, my speed, my weight and my 'mentals', why, Ndakaini would be a shoe-in ...

    ReplyDelete